University of Bedfordshire
- Agriculture FdSc
- Bedfordshire International and EU Foundation Year
- Building Services and Sustainability FD
- Building Technology FdSc
- Business Management FdA
- Child and Family Studies FD
- Child and Family Studies FD (Barnfield College)
- Child and Family Studies FD (Bedford College)
- Construction Management FdSc
- Early Years Studies FdA
- Educational Practice FD
- Educational Practice FD (Aylesbury)
- Health and Social Care Practice FdA
- Health and Social Care Practice FdA (Central Bedfordshire College)
- Healthcare Practice FdSc
- Media Make-up and Character Design FdA
- Media Make-up and Character Design FdA (Bedford College)
- Media Production (Bedford College – Tresham) FdA
- Media Production FD
- Music Technology FD
- Nursing Associate FD
- Psychology and Crime FD
- Psychology and Crime FdA
- Psychology and Criminal Behaviour FD
- Psychology and Criminal Behaviour FdA
- Salon and Spa Management FdA
- Sports Science (Personal Training) FdSc
- Sports Science (Personal Training) FdSc (Bedford College)
- Sports Science (Sports Coaching) FdSc
- Sustainable Construction FD
About the University
The University of Bedfordshire is based in both Luton and Bedford, two large towns north of London. The University of Bedfordshire has two main campuses in the centre of Luton and on the outskirts of Bedford, both with on-campus accommodation. The University also has two campuses for nursing and midwifery degrees at Butterfield Park on the outskirts of Luton, and at the Buckinghamshire campus at Oxford House in Aylesbury. A fifth site, Putteridge Bury, contains the postgraduate Business School.
Around 20,000 students from over 120 countries study at the University of Bedfordshire and, since its foundation in 2006, the University has invested over £130 million in building and redeveloping facilities. The sports facilities were used to host athletes in the London 2012 Olympic Games and 2015 Rugby World Cup.
A range of scholarships and discounts are also available at Bedfordshire, including the Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship and Early Bird payment discount.
Luton is one of the UK’s largest towns, and also one of its most diverse. Over 140 different nationalities make up this vibrant, multicultural society. By contrast, Bedford is a riverside town on a beautiful stretch of the River Great Ouse, surrounded by parks and open spaces.
London is close and easy to reach from both the Luton and Bedford campuses, which are on the same train line into London’s St. Pancras station. The journey takes around 40 minutes from Bedford and 22 minutes from Luton on a fast train. London Luton airport is just 4km away from the main Luton campus.
- Prerequisites: No